Wet weather, glare, pitted windshields, and darkness all compromise vision while driving. In the United States alone, there are over a million wrecks each year caused by poor visibility. On top of this, small rocks and road debris cause chips and cracks in windshields which can lead to high repair costs, or even worse, put the occupants of your vehicle safety at risk.
Our innovative new product uses chemistry to help reduce these concerns by addressing the underlying cause of many of these visibility issues: the physical structure of the automotive glass itself.
How does SharpShield Work?
Did you know Vehicle glass is not smooth? In fact, when viewed under a microscope, ridges and valleys are present in the surface of the glass. SharpShield™ bonds to the glass to fill in the ridges, adding 20% greater strength that lasts up to four years with no re-application.
- Strengthens windshield and windows by 20%
- Repels rain, snow, dirt, ice and makes them easier to remove.
- Increases nighttime vision up to 35% while reducing glare.
- Long lasting formula bonds to glass for up to 4 years.
- Resists scratching and pitting.
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly.